And here comes another issue of my Jutchy Ya Ya zine, #48 to be exact, hot off the presses and just champing at the bit to get into your hands/on your screens so you can:
- Read all about JRR Tolkien’s take on Beowulf
- Find out more about the story behind the naming of the city of Bendigo
- Enjoy tangential references to various godly scribes from a range of mythologies
- Revel in pun-based definitions of children’s mispronounciations
- Soak up a long list of neopulp mashups of literary classics
All for free.
I’ve been getting proactive about distribution of my Jutchies of late, so if you’re looking to track one down you could do worse than try:
- Sticky in Melbourne
- Format in Adelaide
- Various random locations in Castlemaine (e.g., the train station, Stoneman’s Bookroom, the Chewton Post Office and General Store…)
- Downloading a .pdf for screen-readage right here
- Heading over to issuu to read it or download it there
Or, if you want, you can contact me through this site and I could arrange for me to mail one to you. I’m good like that.
The choice, as they say, is yours.