Yeah, so comics. I make ’em, sometimes. Sometimes I draw them with a pen (but not often). Sometimes I use computers to make them (but not in a wowee graphic designer artist way). I’ve made about six so far and they’re here for you to look at.
If anthropomorphic lizards and fish, giant aggressive braincells, cynical Biblical interpretations and hovering private eyes are your kind of thing, this is the place where you’ll find that kind of thing.
Click on the links below to check out sample pages from my vast sequential back catalogue.
- The Amazing Atavistic Adventures of The Fish
- Neuronn, the Creature from a Human Brain!
- The Book of Job
- Rude Boy in: “We’re Out of Milk.”
- Rude Boy in: “Got Any Chandler?”
- The Lives and Times of Jerry the Nerky Lizard